See the latest PixelArt made for our games and learn some of the process that went into the creation process. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Join me as we recap all the amazing things done in the last month! Light rendering, polish, new interior maps, and tile engine refactors.
Let's review the work we did in October. The month in which we focused on trying to get the first Alpha Build ready for our game, AetherStory, by the end of the month!
The whole month of October was spent on the interior of the town. Let's dive into the tileset creation, the mapping process, and the coding challenges that cropped up.
An RPG needs character customization. Join me as a explore how I created our paper-doll system that powers our character creator!
In this blog post we will discuss a huge paradigm shift that occured: we decided to focus on getting an actual playable demo running. Meaning real content for you guys to see and play test.